Wednesday, July 22, 2009

High school

hi people! it is bethany! i have a problem of my own! what is that problem you may ask well that problem is ..... HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! i no it dosen't sound like that big a deal but it is!!! ok the list of reasons it is a big deal
1. i am going to a catholic school and i have no religon and (dont shot me) i dont believe in god! see my problem here! i will be forced to sit through a lesson were i will be like BULL! to everything said in that class!!
2. i have to wear a uniform!!! i HATE uniforms!!! i like to be myself and express that thorugh the outfits i chosse!!!! see why i cant stand uniforms *shudders*
3. i just moved so that means i have NO friends to start the year off with!!!! see at least if i had not moved i would be going to a high school with my friends! (and not have it be a uniform wearing catholic school)

now o you see why HIGH SCHOOL is a problem!!!!! uggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment